What we offer:
- A focus on education and professional growth with access to national and international educators.
- A clear long term growth path for moving on up, like to the East side; maybe to a deluxe apartment in the sky.
- A flexible schedule after you establish a steady clientele
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Opportunities to participate in photo shoots and competitions
- A great work environment where people support each other. (translation: you won't have to dread coming to work)
What we look for:
- Positive life outlook
- In love with the industry
- In love with learning and growth
INTERN ~ As an Intern you will assist a Senior Stylist or Colorist. Your duties will include finishing, shampooing, retailing, station prep and customer transition between cut and color. Intern colorists also apply color and hold hair during color application. Your goal as an intern is to develop the skills and habits required to be successful in your specialty, (cut or color), through immersion in the day to day working world of a top performing, seasoned professional. You will also have dedicated one on one classroom time. The program is self paced; duration will vary according to your skill level, work ethic and ability to get models,. * You must be currently licensed in Texas to begin the intern program.